AC Preventive Maintenance
Preventive maintenance is an important part of maintaining the health and longevity of an HVAC system and can save you money in the long run. John C. Cassidy Air Conditioning & Plumbing technicians have the tools and expertise required to inspect, diagnose, and perform fixes for maintenance-related issues on your air conditioning unit. Comprehensive maintenance of an HVAC system involves some or all of the following:
- Take operation readings
- Take voltage and amperage readings
- Change all filters
- Visually inspect for refrigerant leaks
- Condensate drain lines cleared and drain pans treated for algae
- Inspect, adjust, and calibrate operating controls
- Flush condenser coils with water, if water is available
- Check for proper refrigerant charge and pumping capacity of compressor
- Check mechanical action of contractor and condition of contact points
- Check electrical connections
- Grease/oil bearings as needed
- Inspect/adjust safety controls and check operation of heat
Members of our Cassidy Care program receive priority service scheduling, 20% discounted costs on repairs, and potentially significant reductions in their electricity bills.
Click here to learn how to become a Cassidy Care member today!
Also, check out our tips for maintaining your A/C unit here.