AC Preventive Maintenance
The Cassidy Care Difference
Priority Service, 20% Discount on Repairs, Reduced Electrical/Water Bills
One of the most important systems for a home or business is its air conditioning system. The cost of a maintenance plan for your cooling and heating system relative to the cost of repair or replacement if your unit is not properly maintained is significant. Here’s why:
- 90 percent of system breakdowns on units less than 10 years old could have been prevented had the unit been regularly and properly maintained by a professional.
- On average, a single repair costs as much as twice the price of a basic maintenance plan, three times the price of a single system tune-up, and 50 times the price of replacing your entire system.
- A maintenance plan is not the same as insurance because you’re receiving regular tangible service on your system to help prevent mechanical and electrical breakdown.
In addition to the peace of mind you get from knowing the likelihood of a system breakdown is significantly reduced, regularly maintained cooling and heating systems:
- Run more efficiently
- Cost less to operate
- Last longer than unmaintained systems
- Provide better cooling and heating airflow
- Provide higher quality indoor air
We offer flexible and customizable plans to meet your needs. At John C. Cassidy Air Conditioning & Plumbing, no job is too big or small.